Monday, November 9, 2009

The First

This website is merely a side project of mine. A collection of whimsical ideas I come up with. Before I begin, I will do a brief explanation of some basic math. I use the symbol alpha to represent proportionality. For instance:









I also use alpha to represent inverse proportions. I show this by saying a is equal to the inverse of b like so:


Hopefully this will make reading my posts a little easier. I'll try to update this as often as possible. Be sure to check in often and leave comments, positive or negative (I'll just multiply the negative ones by -1, making them positive). Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Simplifying Life, One Equation at a Time by William Kehl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.